Cheap flights to Kenya
JAMBO to the kaleidoscopic country of Kenya where the colors of the timeless unchanged cultures are waiting to electrify you. Kenya still holds the eternal age old traditions which are a major attraction to the tourists who want to have a sneak peek into the pre historic times. The miraculous country of Africa has a lot more than the extensive culture and traditions; the sandy beaches, the multihued coral reef, the equatorial forests, the mighty snow-capped mountains and the searing deserts. Adding a cherry on the top is the audacious Kenyan Safari that makes visiting Kenya irresistible. So if you think you are daring enough to encounter the unchanged world and step into the time of your ancestors, then grab your cheap tickets to Kenya before you run for it. Take a direct flight with the national airline Kenya Airways or an indirect flight with cheap airlines of your choice, we have it all. Grab your cheap flight to Kenya as history is looking forward to welcoming you!more
Book Kenya flights from UK
Bargain flights to Kenya ( KE )
Oops! We found no Available flights offer for flights , Please select any other airport below or You can also use Search engine on right to search for current available flights to Kenya !
Country Trivia : Kenya
- Continent: Africa (Eastern Africa)
- North: Ethiopia
- West: Uganda
- Northwest: Sudan
- South: Tanzania
- Southeast: Indian Ocean
- Northeast: Somalia
- Southwest: Lake Victoria
- Weather: Although it can be generally classified as hot, however the climate pattern varies in different regions all across the country.
- Summer: Hot and dry (from January to March)
- Winter: Cool nights, mornings and evening with pleasant afternoon (July to September)
- Rain falls: (March to June and October to December)
- Best Time to Visit: Although temperatures in Kenya remain favorable throughout the year i.e. neither too high nor too low. However experienced travelers recommend July to September as best time to visit Kenya, especially for game viewing.
- Capital / Popular Cities: Nairobi (Capital), Mombasa, Nakuru and Kisumu.
- Main International Airports:
- Nairobi: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (IATA:NBO) Nairobi
- Mombasa: Moi International Airport (IATA: MBA) Mombasa
- Direct Airline: Kenya Airways (National airline), British Airways and Virgin Atlantic
- Cheap Airlines: KLM Airline, Kenya Airways, Qatar Airways, Virgin Atlantic etc
- Places to See: Tsavo National Park, Nairobi National Park, Lake Victoria, Mombasa Beach, Lake Nakuru National parks, UNESCO World heritage Center Lamu, Masai Mara National Reserve, the Town and beaches of Malindi and Mount Kenya.
- Activities: Climbing the Mount Kenya, Beach surfing at Malindi, sunbathing, snorkeling, boating, sailing, water boarding at Mombasa beach, Bird watch at Lake Victoria, photography, golfing, Wild life Safari and Game Viewing.